Body Combat, is it the program for you? Les Mills has come out with some pretty powerful programs over the years. The most famous of these programs must be Les Mills Body Pump. It has helped people around the world get into the best shape of their lives. Now, thanks to Les Mills Pump, the at home version of Les Mills Body Pump, you can get that incredible workout in your home.
Back To Body Combat
What is it, and will it work for you? Body Combat is a martial arts focused program. It combines a variety of styles, including karate, muay thai, taekwondo, and boxing. Blending all of these styles together, you will use strikes, kicks, punches, and even katas, to burn an average of 737 calories per workout. There are pros and cons to this program though.
The Pros Of Body Combat
- It burns a reasonable amount of calories
- It has energy packed music
- You will see results
The Cons Of Body Combat
- On average, you burn less calories that you would with either Les Mills Pump, or Turbo Fire
- You need to work around the gym’s schedule
- You need to travel to the gym to workout
- You need to workout in front of others, which a lot of people are not comfortable with
Turbo Fire is an incredible tool for losing weight. On average, you will burn more calories than Body Combat, and you can do it right in the comfort of your own home.