You are about to learn everything that you need to know about becoming a Team Beachbody Coach. The pros, the cons, the costs, the risks, and if you decide it is for you, how to sign up today!
It is important to understand what you are getting into before you just go and sign up for a business opportunity. I have been involved with network marketing for several years now, and these are the big things that I think you need to know before you get signed up with any company.
- Are the legit? Team Beachbody has been around for over a decade. They have created the top workout programs in the world, and have helped a lot of people change their lives for the better. They are not secretive about any of their practices. Yes, Beachbody is legit! To learn more about their credibility, read Is Beachbody a Pyramid Scheme.
- Next, are the products any good? This one is easy. P90X, Insanity, Brazil Butt Lift, TurboFire, and more of the top fitness programs in the world were all made by Beachbody. Also, they now offer Beachbody on Demand, which brings the workouts to your phone, tablet or computer.
- Is there money to be made? Beachbody offers a variety of ways to make money. The easiest, most common way that people are paid is with the 25% commissions. When you JOIN BEACHBODY HERE, you then receive a 25% commission on all sales that you refer people to. There are more ways to make money when you business grows, but when you are just getting started, that is the biggest way that will impact you.
I obviously covered some of the pros in the section above. Great company, great products, and you can start making money simply by referring a sale. You are paid on retail sales weekly, while certain bigger bonuses for coaches with bigger business are paid in different intervals. Now, let’s look at some of the cons.
The Cons of Team Beachbody Coaching
- A lot of people sign up thinking they will get rich quick. That is probably not happening with Beachbody, or any other legit company out there. To really succeed, it will take some work.
- There are fees that coaches have to pay. There is a $40 sign up fee, and then a $16/month fee for your websites. Now, you get a lot for that money, and it is all tax deductible, but you do need to pay it.