It is no secret that there is a lot of garbage out there. We eat it, drink it, and breathe it in everyday. Over time, toxins build up in our systems. The results are not pleasant. Here are 5 things to look out for to determine if your body is toxic.
- You are having trouble losing weight. If you are working out, and even eating right, but you are not seeing results, there is a good chance that it has to do with the toxins that are built up in your system.
- You are tired, even after a good night sleep. Some people are just alw3ays tired. They can sleep 8 hours each and every night, but they never wake up feeling rested. They always feel sluggish throughout the day. If this is you, you are more than likely carrying a body full of toxins.
- You have high cholesterol evebn though you eat right and exercise. A lot of people resort to medicine at this point. Unfortunately, most of the medicines have some sort of side effects. More often then not you simply need need to hit the reset button on your body, not pump more chemicals into it.
- You have crazings for sugar, junk food, coffee, and more. These cravings are a result of your body neing polluted.
- You regularly suffer from bloating or consipation.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, there is a good chanc ethat your body is toxic, and you need help. Research shows that toxins contribute to obesity, fatigue, chronic inflammation and disease, including cancer. That brings up the question that everyone needs to be asking, which is, “What can I do?”
The Ultimate Reset is Beachody’s breakthrough cleanse program. It is very important to watch out these days with cleanses. Most of them are harsh, have little to no scientific backing, and when it is over, you just start poising your body all over again. Beachbody designed this 21 day program to not only reset your body in a healthy way, but to teach you how to continue living healthy after it is over. This is your chance to hit the reset button!