My Straight Forward 21 Day Fix Review
- How are the workouts?
- How if the nutritional advice?
- Is it worth the cost?
I have a background in Physical Education, and am passionate about promoting healthy living. I am very honest with my reviews, and hope that this one will help you make an educated decision about whether or not Beachbody’s 21 Day Fix is for you or not. Let’s take a quick look at Beachbody’s promo video for this program.
21 Day Fix Review – The Workouts
This program comes with 6 workouts. Here are;
- Upper Fix. Targeted resistance training helps shape your chest, back, shoulders, arms, and abs.
- Lower Fix. Firm and tone your entire lower body while you blast fat and burn calories.
- Total Body Cardio Fix. Keep your heart rate up and your metabolism revved high long after the workout is over.
- Cardio Fix. Get your heart pumping and your body moving as you melt away the pounds.
- Pilates Fix. Strengthen your core, elongate your muscles, and firm your hips and thighs.
- Yoga Fix. Improve your balance, flexibility, and strength as you help relax your muscles.
There are 2 things that I love about these workouts. First off, they cover everything! You are working everything from head to toe. You are strengthening, toning and stretching. Second, I love that the workouts are only 30 minutes. So many people use the excuse that they don’t have time to workout. If you can’t find 30 minutes, you really need to rethink your schedule.
What About The Portion Control System?
This is a huge selling point for this program. Autumn Calabrese, the trainer behind The 21 Day Fix, has come up with a simple, straight forward and easy to understand way to get your nutrition under control. You simply fill each container with the food group specified to that container. Here is what you get;
- Blue—Healthy Fats and Cheese
- 2 Orange—Seeds and Oils
- Shakeology® Shaker Cup—Drinks
It doesn’t get much simpler than that! You may notice that there is a Shakeology cup. That is only relevant if you have Shakeology, which means that you need to buy The 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack.
Not interested in Shakeology? That means you are interested in the base package, so let’s take a look at the cost and see if it is worth it.
The 21 Day Fix – Is It Worth It
It wouldn’t be a very good 21 Day Fix Review if I didn’t look at the cost. 6 workouts, the portion control containers, nutrition guide, training from a Beachbody coach and more. How much for it all? $60! My mind was blown when Beachbody released the price. Most Beachbody programs retail for $100+. For what you are getting with this program, I believe that it is very easily worth the cost. As with all Beachbody programs, you get a 30 day money back guarantee with this program. So, if you don’t like it, return it! Ready to get started?