Vegan Protein Options are limited, there is no doubt about that. Many of them are hard to come by, and the majority of them taste, well, bad! There are a decent number of natural, vegan foods that have protein, just a very small amount of it.
- Beans (Kidney, Navy and Soy)
- Wheat Germ
- Peanut butter
- Seeds (Pumpkin and Sunflower)
All of those foods are natural, and contain vegan friendly protein. The problem is that most began protein options are simple, and do not contain everything that you need to give your body the nutrients it craves. There is a vegan complete protein that is easy to get, tastes great, and has even earned the title, “Healthiest meal of the day”.
- 170 Calories
- 16g Protein
- Proprietary super-protein blend
- Proprietary super-fruit/antioxidant blend
- Proprietary super-green/phytonutrient blend
- Proprietary adaptogen blend
- Proprietary per and probiotic/digestive enzyme blend
If you are looking for the ultimate in Vegan protein Options, Vegan Shakeology is the answer!
Protein In A Vegan Diet
If you are a vegan, you have 2 options when it comes to getting quality protein in your diet.
First, you can shop around for a large variety of foods, and piece them all together throughout the day to give you the complete protein package that you are looking for.
Second, you can drink a glass of the ultimate Vegan Protein Shake, Vegan Shakeology! This blend of over 70 fruits, vegetables and herbs from around the world, including many “super-foods”, is the most convenient, nutritional, and best tasting Vegan Protein Option out there. If you are serious about the vegan lifestyle, you need to be sure that you are feeding your body what it needs. This is a great way to do it.
Promote These Vegan Protein Options
If you are a vegan, or even a vegetarian, there is a good chance that you know other people that live the same lifestyle as you do. Vegan Shakeology is a product of Beachbody, and is promoted by the Team Beachbody Coaches. Coaches are not fitness experts, nutritionists, or personal trainers. They are everyday people that want to help other people get healthy, and make extra money doing it. As a coach, you are essentially opening your own business. You do not need to stock pile products, go around selling them, collect the money, etc etc. Here is how you build your business.
- Sign up as a Team Beachbody Coach. There is a fee associated with this, since you are technically opening a business. The cost of becoming a coach is $40, followed by $15.95/month to run your websites and virtual office. Not a bad price to start a business, and have a back office that does pretty much everything a secretary, web designer and payroll department would do, and get it for the cost of a meal.
- Refer people to the websites that Beachbody provides you
- Collect commissions!
- Feel GREAT that you are not only making money, but helping people get healthy with the healthiest of the Vegan Protein Options out there!
Oh yea, did I mention that coaches receive 25% OFF Vegan Shakeology! In fact, if you simply signed up as a coach, and ordered your Vegan Protein Shakes through your business, you would save over $150/year, even when factoring in the coach fees!