Is Shakeology Healthy? This is a very common question, and for good reason. With obesity and diabetes reaching epidemic levels, companies are cranking out weight loss and nutrition products left and right. Unfortunately, many of these products are not safe, and many of the ones that are safe do not actually do anything for you. So, what about it? Is Shakeology Healthy? The answer is simple. YES!
Anybody can say that a product is safe. I am going to show you why Shakeology is safe, and why it is worth getting. We will start with the ingredients.
What is in Shakeology?
Think of Shakeology as the ultimate nutritional supplement. No artificial ingredients, no unhealthy additives, just all natural ingredients, including super foods from around the world. Here is a quick video to show you where Shakeology’s ingredients come from.
Now you know that the ingredients are all natural, and carefully selected from around the world. There is still more good news, so if you are not convinced yet, keep reading.
Is Shakeology Healthy – More Proof
Yes, the ingredients are all natural. But has Shakeology been tested? Who created it? Shakeology was the results of years of reserach. Beachbody partnered with some of the greatest nutritional minds in the world, and together, came up with this incredible blend of healthy, all natural ingredients. People have tested it, and Shakeology has proven time and time again that it is healthy, and delivers results. Here are some of the benefits that people have reported from Shakeology.
- Weight loss – Shakeology is an incredible tool for weight loss. Thanks to it’s incredible score of a 24 on the glycemic index, Shakeology blows away the competition.
- Less cravings
- More stable mood
- More energy
- Less hunger pains
- Improved athletic performance
- Lower cholesterol
- REVERSED Diabetes. That is right. There have been people that were insulin dependent diabetics that now show no signed of diabetes.
Is Shakeology Healthy – What About The Side Effects?
Side effects? What side effects? Remember, Shakeology is made up of all natural ingredients. There is no artificial anything added to it. There are only 2 reasons that I have seen people decide not to buy Shakeology.
- They are vegan. Up until February of 2012, Shakeology was not vegan. Now, vegans have lost their excuse, thanks to Tropical Vegan Shakeology
- The do not want to spend the money. Is that is your concern, check out my Shakeology Discount!