Everyone has (or at least should have) goals. When it comes to your health and fitness, what are yours? Now, what are you doing to achieve them? These 10 tips will help you get focused on what you really want to accomplish. OK, let’s look at today’s fitness tips.
- Think Positive – Most people do not truly understand how powerful you mind is. Picture yourself being where you want to be. Picture yourself in a day, a week, a month, even a year from now, and how you feel if you stick to your workout routine. When is the last time you made a fitness goal? Did you stick with it and achieve it? How do you feel now?
- MAKE GOALS – This one probably should have been before “Think Positive”, but hey, it’s my article. Anyways, if you don’t have a goal, how will you know when you succeed? Whether it is to reach a certain weight, to run a certain distance, to lift a certain weight, or whatever your goals are, make them!
- Partner Up – Well, maybe partner up, or maybe just find a group.
Having someone to workout with is a great way to get/stay motivated. Find a friend with similar goals. Even if you can;t workout together, hold each other accountable. If you can not think of anyone, grab your Free Team Beachbody Membership Here. You can access the WOWY system, which is a community of like minded people, all trying to achieve a fitness goal. You will find a ton of people trying to do what you are trying to do.
- Track Your Workouts – This is something that runners tend to do a great job with. They track their miles and times. You don’t need to be a runner though. Whatever your workout is, keep track of when you workout, what you do in the workout, and also, how you feel during and after the workout. You may find trends about when you workouts most effectively, what causes pain/injury/discomfort, and who knows what else.
- Fuel Up – Too many people, especially when they are trying to lose weight, don’t eat enough. If you are not giving your body what it needs, you are doing more harm than good. You should be eating something light about 30 minutes before your workouts, and a nutrient packed meal within 60 minutes after your workout. If you don’t like to eat your fruits and vegetables, be sure to check out Shakeology Here.