Let me start off with a question. Are you where you want to be in terms of your fitness? If you answered no, why not? I can’t tell you how many times I have had someone tell me that they are waiting for the right time, the right class, the right program, the right diet, the right…..you get the point. STOP MAKING EXCUSES! You don’t need to know the best foods or the best exercises. Here are 5 simple things that you can do to get started TODAY!
- Go for a walk. Walking is a simple, effective way to start losing weight, improving heart and lung health, and even clear up your mind.
- Drop and give me 20! OK, 20 might be a little much, but try some pushups. They are a great way to work your core, chest, triceps, and shoulders. If they are too tough, do them on your knees.
- NO SODA TODAY! Giving up soda is not easy, but it is a great way to improve your health. Start with today, just today. Whenever you get an urge for some soda, have a glass of water.
- Do something you enjoy! Working out doesn’t need to be unenjoyable. Think of something active that you like to do, and GO DO IT!
- Make a commitment! For some people, baby steps and little changes work great. For others, they need structure, commitment, a plan. How about having access to dozens of Beachbody workouts INSTANTLY. What if you could get 30 days FREE? CLICK HERE to sign up for Beachbody on Demand. Try it for 30 days, and if you don’t like it, cancel before you have to pay anything. If you like it, keep it for only $3/week.